[OM] Re: Progress report on crashed hard drive

Subject: [OM] Re: Progress report on crashed hard drive
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:50:57 +0100
Yes, I had 'em transferred to VHS - would be about 20 years ago, film from
the early sixties.

Video tape now very poor quality - so I had 'em transferred to DVD this
time.

Give it ten years, I expect to have to do it all again - but note the film
keeps soldiering on, kept in dark storage - it's Kodachrome.

--
Piers