[OM] Re: Progress report on crashed hard drive

Subject: [OM] Re: Progress report on crashed hard drive
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:46:32 -0400
But it's not all bad.  You can make two copies of your digital stuff and
store one at a site other than your house.  Then, when the other site
burns down you'll still have the one at your house. :-)

You could, of course, make another, though imperfect copy of your film
ans store it off site as well.  But I'll bet you haven't.

Chuck Norcutt