[OM] Re: various musings...

Subject: [OM] Re: various musings...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:02:41 -0400
Like Moose, my Canon shooting wedding photorapher friend says he doesn't
know what this is all about.  He also says he's never noticed any color
variation at different ISO's.  However, it is rare for him to go above
400 and 1600/3200 are only used with the intention of doing a B&W
conversion.

Chuck Norcutt