[OM] Re: various musings...

Subject: [OM] Re: various musings...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:07:44 -0700
Michael Reichmann in this review does a side-by-side with the fabled
Genuine Fractals, Photoshop 7 bicubic interpolation, and bicubic
interpolation in 10 percent increments.  Not enough difference to
worry about, in my opinion.

http://wwww.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/software/smartscale.shtml

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA