[OM] Re: various musings...

Subject: [OM] Re: various musings...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 05:28:10 -0700 (PDT)
Moose wrote:
> I don't understand the Can*n folks comments, though...

Regarding the high-iso color-shift, this was a wedding/portrait
photographer and was referring specifically to keeping skintones
and clothes matching color when shifting ISO.  From what I
gather you can match one, but not the other.

How bad it is maybe all relative. The only films that I've ever
seen that matched colors at different ISOs is Portra 160NC and
400NC.

Regardless, it wasn't a dealbreaker. He bought more C*non stuff
that day.

AG

Yahoo! Mail