[OM] Re: You Bastards!

Subject: [OM] Re: You Bastards!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:27:51 +0100
In which case, Walt, congratulations!  I don't think that you will
regret it photographically speaking at least ;-)

Mark Dapoz has a good article on the 7-14 in the latest Olympus
Circle by the way.

You will need a flash.  I have the little FL20 and the FL36.  I used
the FL36 yesterday evening to cover a squadron cocktail party on the
occasion of the 70th anniversary of the University of London Air
Squadron.  I will put the pics on a website sometime today so that
you can see the performance of the FL36.  Since I am the Chief Flying
Instructor I felt that I had to stay up as long as most of the
students and the result has been a serious paucity of sleep to go
with the headache so I don't feel that I can do it just now ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.