[OM] Who says you can't go wide?

Subject: [OM] Who says you can't go wide?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:31:43 -0700 (PDT)
New photo (only hours old) at the bottom of the home page:

www.image66media.com

Ok, to be fair it wasn't one photo.

E-1, 14-54, Bogen tripod and a composite of over dozen shots.

Oh, but the image color is straight out of the camera with zero
change. CS-2, Daylight WB, ISO 800 (mostly).

The "flare" is a result of raindrops on the lens. I had already
packed the camera equipment up in the car and was talking to the
coordinator when I saw this shot. Actually, this was the third
attempt at the pano, but the others didn't have the right
lighting. I ran back and grabbed the camera and pod but left the
lensshade in the car.  Oops. I think it adds character, though.

http://mail.yahoo.com