[OM] Re: You Bastards!

Subject: [OM] Re: You Bastards!
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 19:16:03 +0100
Mark, didn't you forget to mention that connection of anything Olympus-OM to
an E-1 will void the warranty in Australia and require the miscreant to be
transported?

And Walt, did you realize that your purchase of an E-1 has now allowed
Olympus to release details of the E-2?  Available next week, double the
resolution of the E-1, and half the price (trust me, Gordon Moore is an
impeccable source).

;-)

Congratulations on your brave step.  Just don't ask *me* if it's forwards.

--
Piers