[OM] Re: You Bastards!

Subject: [OM] Re: You Bastards!
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 07:36:46 +0100
Been using a T32 on my E-300 with good results. As a fairly infrequent
user of flash I sold the FL-20 that came bundled for about £85 which
helped pay for the 14-54 I got at the same time. You obviously have to
rely on the normal auto function on the flash, but with a couple of
test shots and instant review I get set up quickly and it's pretty
consistent after that.

James