[OM] Re: You Bastards!

Subject: [OM] Re: You Bastards!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 21:23:35 EDT

In a message dated 6/3/2005 1:21:12 PM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

Yes, I  just bought a 7-14mm f/4.0 Zuiko.  Can't take great pictures without
a  wide angle, you know.  Of course, I had to get an E-1 as an accessory,
something to put it on.  The accessory comes with a 14-54, which seemed
appropriate, it beginning right where the 7-14 leaves  off.

I've been out of town, and I'd like to extend a belated welcome to the dark
side. Your going to like the e thing and its 7-14mm lens.   [8^)  Bill Barber