[OM] Re: You Bastards!

Subject: [OM] Re: You Bastards!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 14:48:11 +0000
No, Chris, this time it's for real and not a spoof.  Although I usually sleep
like a log, I had a fairly restless night and awoke early this morning, asking
myself, "Did I really pull the trigger on that?"  Yeah, I did, but I keep
telling myself it's only money.

Now I have to figure what else I'm going to need.  I think the only thing I
already have that could be considered E-1 specifc is a 67-72mm step up ring so
I can use all those 72mm filters on the 14-54 lens.  (Filters don't seeem to be
an option with the 7-14, since under the heading "Filter Size," it says "No.")
This initial order also included a Sandisk 1GB Ultra II CompactFlash Card and a
card reader.  I forgot to buy any digital film, though.  Maybe I can pick up
some at Target or Walgreen's.  :-)

Any of you E-thing users want to tell me what else I will need that I don't
have?  Other than good sense, of course.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --