[OM] Re: You Bastards!

Subject: [OM] Re: You Bastards!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 19:16:35 +0000
Previously, the digital deal-breaker for me was the lack of wide angle lenses.
On the OMs, I make regular use of the 17/3.5 Tamron, 19-35/3.5~4.5 Phoenix,
21/2 Zuiko, 24/2.5 Tamron, and so on.  I had to have the wide angle capability
before I could seriously consider a Diggie thingy.  My resistance began to
falter when the 7-14 Zuiko became available.

Whatever remained of my reluctance began to disappear in the last few days
when, as some of you may recall, I started asking questions, like, "How's the
E-1 do with the 35-80/2.8 Zuiko?"  A couple of you said it did just fine and
dandy.  "How about the 80-200/2.8 Tamron?"  Thanks, Joel.  I had seen those
pictures before; I just forgot what lens you had taken them with.  "How about
the 300/2.8 Tamron?"  Thank you, Bill, for aiding and abetting.

So, with the 7-14, the 14-54, plus the stuff I've got that y'll say works fine
with the E-1 with the adapter, I'm good to go from the 35mm equivalent of 14mm
all the way to 2500mm.  I can't wait to see what I get when I attach the E-1 to
my 1250/10 Celestron!  Is that space station thing still up there?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --