[OM] DAMN YOU MOOSE!!! :-) Re: E-1 questions

Subject: [OM] DAMN YOU MOOSE!!! :-) Re: E-1 questions
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 10:34:37 +1000
Moose!

I was trying to tell myself that I didnt need to upgrade to a 20D from my
300D.

Heading off to the V8 SuperCars at QLD Raceway at end of July and was trying
to tell myself that I dont need 5fps and can shoot a  burst of 23 shots!...
Ohh and on 8.2 megapixels!... I DONT... I DONT!!!! :-)

"Not trying to talk anybody into or out of anything, just trying to answer
the question from my personal perpsective and experience. 20D in  a
heartbeat. It's noise, lens availablilty and ability to use OM mount lenses
thump the 7D
Moose"