[OM] Re: E-1 questions

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 questions
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 08:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

> I guess I find the monitor a little underwhelming on the E-1,
> but this
> feature makes it all work out pretty well.

My biggest problem with the E-1 monitor is that the viewed
thumbnail isn't sharpened. You can't tell if the image is in
focus or not because of the lack of sharpness.  This is one area
where the lowly A1 trumps the great and mighty E-1.

I tend to agree with Joel on this one. The monitor viewing mode
is very awkward to understand and use at first, but the
brilliance of design comes out later on.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com