[OM] Re: E-1 questions

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 questions
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 12:37:03 -0400
Chuck, FWIW, I value low noise at higher ISOs.  In my experience, a
faster shutter speed can make the difference between an acceptable
shot and one that's useless.  It can also save a lot of post
processing time.

And maybe I don't use them correctly, but none of the noise reduction
software programs I've tried provide a look that I like.  Either too
much or too little.

Also, a quick, predictable shutter response.

IMO, dpreview is an excellent resource.  I like his in-depth approach
and candor in criticizing design and performance flaws.

YMMV/ScottGee1