[OM] Re: question-portrait lens

Subject: [OM] Re: question-portrait lens
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 10:15:11 -0400
To me the best quality a portrait lens can have is great bokeh.  My
favorite lenses for portraits are the Zuiko 85/2 and the Kiron 70-150/4
which can be seen in PK mount in this completed auction
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4688&item=7518165518&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW>
You may have to look awhile to find one in OM mount, especially for one
with the original reversible, snap-on plastic hood and soft case.
$35-50 will get you a great lens for portraiture and plenty of reach so
that grandmother doesn't notice you shooting photos so much.

All of the photos on this page were made with one or the other.
<http://home.comcast.net/~chucknorcutt/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-.html>
The first and fourth are definitely done with the Kiron 70-150. The
second and fifth are definitely done with the Zuiko 85/2.  I'm not sure
about the third.  I think it was done with the Kiron but I can't be
positive.

Chuck Norcutt