[OM] Re: question-portrait lens

Subject: [OM] Re: question-portrait lens
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:01:04 -0400
You clearly need them all.

OK, perhaps not practical.  A lot of the question comes down to $$$.
Personally, I love the 85/2. It is small, light, fast and an incredible
lens. It's also fairly expensive.

I am also a big fan of the 100/2.8.  Not much bigger, not quite as fast, but
a superb lens. If I was only going for portraits, this is the lens I'd
choose.

You can't lose with any of them.

Tom