[OM] question-portrait lens

Subject: [OM] question-portrait lens
From: "auris ." <aurimero@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 06:30:09 -0700 (PDT)
Simple question about portrait lens.

I love to draw portraits and I do them often. But I have just 50/1,4 50/3,5 and
28/2. I can take portrait just from short distance but then it is hard to stay
unnoticed. My grandmother don?t like to be photographed, she said that she is
not  pretty any more and she always begin laugh then  notice zuiko is looking
at her. In my small om lineup I missed true portrait lens. What could you
recommend: 85mm 100mm or 135mm? And which of them has best performance? 90mm is
too expensive for me?

Thanks

Auris

Discover Yahoo!