[OM] Re: Photos for your critique

Subject: [OM] Re: Photos for your critique
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 13:41:56 -0700
That is why I like PK Sharpener. It takes into account the size of
the image and what it will be used for.  Sharpening for printing and
for the web will be completely different. I know that the sharpening
for printing looks really "crunchy" on the screen, but comes out
beautifully on an inkjet. So optimum sharpening is difficult to
eyeball in Photoshop.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA