[OM] Re: Photos for your critique

Subject: [OM] Re: Photos for your critique
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 09:35:56 -0700
Talking about back yards ...

After looking to see which one was being talked about, I hit the fwd & back
buttons.
<http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/big.asp?photoID=455564&style=&contestCat
ID=&rowNumber=9&camID=&memberID=322&zulu=>

I believe the elementary school years of my life were spent near the right
side of this picture. I walked up the smaller hill towards the left just in
front of the larger one numerous times. Your picture was taken from further
north than I went so the view is different but the mountain sure looks
familiar. Not surprising, the lights have climbed further up the hills when
compared to 40+ years ago.

I would love to get a picture of a big thunderstorm rolling in from the west
over the desert valley towards the city below the mountains.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

-jeff