[OM] Re: [OT] Swiffer [was: Scanner technique]

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Swiffer [was: Scanner technique]
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 16:46:47 -0400
Legalise, so if someone uses it to brush their teeth, gets sick/dies,
Swiffer's parent company can tell the court the 'victim' was warned.
 Right up their with warnings on frozen pizza packages to 'Remove from
carton before cooking' and 'Cook before eating'.
 Welcome to the Lowest Common Denominator World.
 ScottGee1