[OM] Re: Scanner technique

Subject: [OM] Re: Scanner technique
From: Daniel Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:25:01 -0600
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Old socks are likely to deposit as much as they remove.  The Swiffer may
> be a revelation to you.  It really is like a magnet.

 Interesting -- I'd assumed it was another of those things they'd invented
purely to sell us more supplies, but I'll give it a look. For what it's worth,
while we're on a domestic subject, the Mr.Clean Magic Eraser _is_ pretty much
magic; we just moved out of a rented house, and while cleaning it up the thing
got marks off the walls that I would have sworn would need painting over..

 -- dan