[OM] Re: [OT] Swiffer [was: Scanner technique]

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Swiffer [was: Scanner technique]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 13:29:30 +1000
The bog mindles. Forget the stupidity of labelling a motor vehicle
'not for internal use' - just in case.  What possible use is there
for such a product that could be considered a CRIMINAL offence as
opposed to ground for tortious action? Go on - I'm just a simple soul
who isn't familiar with the item but, er, please explain!
AndrewF