[OM] Re: Epson 1800 - B&W quality?

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 1800 - B&W quality?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:50:08 -0700
Not to mention that your community would be working to support
Chinese businesses. That's the clincher. Not only do they drive all
the locals out of business, but then they sink all those dollars into
China. The U.S. is running a *monthly* trade deficit right now of
about $60 billion and a nice chunk of that is Wally World sending
dollars across the Pacific.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Had to comment.