[OM] My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II

Subject: [OM] My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 03:41:40 -0700
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
Moose wrote:

On my recent trip, I took a few images with both OM-4 and 300D with the
same subjects <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/FvD02.htm>.

This is another pretty fair test, in that the same iso was used for both
and the zooms were at very similar effective focal lengths.

The 300D image covered a slightly bigger subject area, so was slightly
cropped to match the 35mm scan.  Both were downsampled to the same jpeg
size with WPPro.

This time, I both compared downsampled film to 300D and upsampled 300D
to full size film scan.

Moose