[OM] Re: My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II

Subject: [OM] Re: My personal Film vs. Digital tests - II
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 13:47:52 -0700
That may be true for the small files you were getting. Moose scanned at
4000 dpi with a good scanner which pretty much sucks most of the detail
off a piece of film. Drum scans got discussed in one of Reichmann's
reviews and there is not much gained any more over a good conventional
film scanner.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA