[OM] Re: Unrecognised Zuiko zoom spotted

Subject: [OM] Re: Unrecognised Zuiko zoom spotted
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 08:28:05 -0400
Vince Marino used to be the OM expert there but his job description may have
changed.  Can't hurt to try asking for him when you call. BTW, with Olympus
Imaging America moving from Long Island to Pennsylvania in 2006, they're
losing, like, 80% of their current staff.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977