[OM] Re: Unrecognised Zuiko zoom spotted

Subject: [OM] Re: Unrecognised Zuiko zoom spotted
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 12:31:48 EDT
I recall a list member or two called Olympus a few years ago, around
1997-2000? with a question or two on the OM gear, and the person at Olympus
basically
said that they didn't know much or anything about the OM gear...It gave me the
imprsssion at the time that they only had people with knowledge of digicams.
Time had already marched on, and the end of all support for the OMs was at
hand.
(The short lived OM2000 doesn't count, because Olympus Camera had nothing to
do with it.)

George S.