[OM] Re: Case for OM4T?

Subject: [OM] Re: Case for OM4T?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 11:44:17 +0100
Serendipity strikes!  This page has pictures of most of the different case
types:

http://osmaps.tripod.com/Olympus/ERC.htm

It is missing a picture of the early pebbled-finish tripod screw fixing
"piledriver" version, but others have described that pretty well.

Additionally, nobody has so far mentioned the Winder case, which is
described in the eSIF, but without the explanation that it can also be used
with MD1 and M15v (as well as Winder).  It is certainly not an ERC, because
you have to remove the case to use the camera, but it does do an adequate
job of protecting a pristine body while in transit.

I came across the above page a month ago, following a link on old maps.  I
don't understand the connection (except that someone else shares two of my
interests!).  It took me a while to find it again (and as you can see, the
site name is not obviously helpful) but Copernic Desktop Search came up
trumps for its facility to search the Firefox browser history.

http://www.copernic.com/en/products/desktop-search/index.html

--
Piers