[OM] Re: Case for OM4T?

Subject: [OM] Re: Case for OM4T?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 15:55:15 -0700
IRRC ... The (n)ever ready case having a threaded fitting which can be
connected to a tripod has apparently been responsible for damage to cameras
if they are dropped. The nice metal fitting can be pushed into the bottom of
the camera if it falls on it.
(reported by one of the list members who does a great job repairing cameras)
-jeff