[OM] Re: Case for OM4T?

Subject: [OM] Re: Case for OM4T?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 23:58:24 -0300
Absolutely true. I recently bought a 2n #766307 with its bottom plate
slightly bent. It was CLAd before my purchase so it is in working condition,
but found exposure misadjusted (both the needle and in auto mode).

Hadn't it been for the report of the list member who does a great job
repairing cameras, I wouldn't have had the slightest idea on how that bump
could have happened.

Now I'm wonderin' if that bent bottom plate could be related to meter needle
& auto exposure misadjust. Somehow I have the intuition/wish that it wasn't
really dropped but only strongly pressed on the treaded fitting of the
neverready case.

Fernando.