[OM] Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 410/3275 or other geared head

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 410/3275 or other geared head
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:23:31 -0700
It looks like the platform on the head is large enough that you could attach
an Arca-Swiss style clamp. An easy way might be to remove the rubber from a
bogen quick release plate, put one or two screws through it into the
Arca-Swiss style clamp. Once you're sure you like it, you could probably put
a hole through the head's platform to attach the clamp. You'll have to be
careful to make sure you have room for the shift lens to move down. You
might want to go with a lever clamp to minimize interference.
-jeff