[OM] Re: Lanscape's via PC stitching,

Subject: [OM] Re: Lanscape's via PC stitching,
From: "Mike Hatam" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 19:01:58 -0700

The package I use for my work is Realviz Stitcher, and a good review is
here:

http://www.outbackphoto.com/workflow/wf_71/essay.html

By the way, the guy who wrote the review (Jim Collum) is one of the people I
shoot with.  He's one of the most talented landscape photographers I've ever
met, and his work is superb.  You can do a search on the web to see some of
his portfolios, and it will give you a sense of the type of work we will be
using the Zuiko 24mm shift lens for.

Realviz Stitcher is a bit pricey, but you can get a discount code on the
Digital Outback site (see the discussion forums), and then the price is
pretty reasonable.

Mike