[OM] Re: Retailer praise

Subject: [OM] Re: Retailer praise
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:54:24 +0100
Ken

I'm afraid you're going to have to persuade me of the value of that
modification.  I accept that we need an OM4-like multiple spot
facility, but there must be a way of getting that without using AEL.

We should be able to assign functions in manual to the closest wheel.
It's plain daft to have the front wheel assigned to the rear function
and vice versa.

I hope that your hood and adaptor arrive in quick succession ...

Chris