[OM] Re: [OT] Any virus checker recommendations?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any virus checker recommendations?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:39:11 -0700
I think there is a sort of herd mentality. People have different
styles. Some us experiment around and try new things and find things we
like while other continued to use IE long after it became clunky in
comparison to the competition and after MS announced that it would not
be updated because of Longhorn. Now those folks have sensed a group
move to Firefox and expects everyone to do the same thing. It is just
temporary though. I am sure MS will probably block anything except the
integrated system they plan for Longhorn.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA
http://homepage.mac.com/wincros/PhotoAlbum3.html