[OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:49:42 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Quoting AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>:
> >
> > Yeehaa!  I hope you can get computer-camera connectivity
> > to upgrade the firmware to 1.4.  Mine won't communicate in
> > "Control" mode.  If you do, I'll be right over.
>
> You're running Linux? It looked reasonably friendly for a
> Win environment.  Dunno.  Maybe Mark D. will elucidate?

Mine works, c'mon over... :-)  You probably have the wrong version of the
driver loaded.  Only the latest ones seem to work on XP SP2.  I can't remember
exactly which one I used but it's one of these two:
    http://olympus.dementia.org/E-1/driver
I use firewire for connectivity but I think I also tested it with USB and it
seemed to work ok.
                        -mark