[OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:20:23 -0600
Quoting Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx>:

> I seem to stay in trouble.  I hope Coach Pearl stays out
> of trouble.
>
> Walt

Only one way to do that: win games.  Which is what makes
memories short.  I doubt that he's a saint (like you and me,
of course), but he had the audacity to expose NCAA
violations in Illini recruiting.  There's no love lost in
Iowa when the Illini get spanked for something, so a Pearl
is a pearl is a pearl to us; but it's hard to make nice with
your counterparts when you're known for tattling about
niceties like NCAA rules. Treat every coach according to his
desert and who should escape whipping? or so the thinking
goes ...

Joel W.