[OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:32:33 -0600
Quoting AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Jitters Joel wrote:
> > The UPS stork drops off
> > my new E-1 baby today.  And I have to work late, again
>
> Yeehaa!  I hope you can get computer-camera connectivity
> upgrade the firmware to 1.4.  Mine won't communicate in
> "Control" mode.  If you do, I'll be right over.

You're running Linux? It looked reasonably friendly for a
Win environment.  Dunno.  Maybe Mark D. will elucidate?

> On a positive note, I'm very pleased with the skin tones.
>  It's
> painless to get wonderful skin tones.

So far I've found that to be pretty characteristic of
Olympus digital cameras.  Also auto WB is very good on the
C-8080.  Same on the E-1?

> Now where is that stinkin 4/3 adaptor?
>
> AG

If you got that in less than a week, it would be some kind
of record, wouldn't it?  Wonder if BBB got his ...

Joel W.