[OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:20:33 +0000
Being a shameless and incorrigible punster, I informed my wife that I felt our
new men's BB coach was a real jewel.  She gave me her usual pun-inspired,
sarcastic "har, har, har," and told me she didn't consider pearls jewels.
That's what I get for marrying a dimaond girl, I guess.  Then I asked her if I
could have back the black pearl necklace I gave her a few years ago so I could
sell it to raise money for some new photo gear, but she refused.  And she still
won't say what pearls are if not jewels.  I suggested baubles, bangles and
beads, which got no agreement, but when I said they were probably just
solidified oyster snot, she left the room.

I seem to stay in trouble.  I hope Coach Pearl stays out of trouble.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --