[OM] 'R'ewind button on 4T stuck??!

Subject: [OM] 'R'ewind button on 4T stuck??!
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:30:29 -0500
Well, I ran my first roll through the 4T I acquired and couldn't run a
second because the rewind button did not pop back out.  The
instructions don't mention any additional steps that need to be taken
to release it - I thought it would just reset after I opened the back.
 Am I missing something?

BTW, I can now understand the enthusiasm people have for the 4(T)(Ti).
 I'll share some thoughts in a later post.  Hopefully after having
more than one roll under my belt . . .

TIA!/ScottGee1