[OM] Re: Software for photo editing

Subject: [OM] Re: Software for photo editing
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:48:45 +0100
Cc: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Please do NOT, i repeat *NOT*, encourage using and/or acquiring pirated
software on this list!

Regardless of what you yourself think of illegally acquired / pirated
software, it does remain illegal -- and as such, something which IS NOT
ACCEPTABLE on this list (or, indeed, on any list which I am running).

If you want a copy of Adobe Photoshop, then I recommend contacting
Adobe and ask for their nearest authorized retailer in order to
purchase a copy.

If you do not want to pay for software, then use free software
(www.gimp.org is an excellent choice).

The List Mum