[OM] Re: Software for photo editing

Subject: [OM] Re: Software for photo editing
From: "d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:01:26 -0000
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:49:48 -0500, Gene Wilburn <cdnphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I think the best 'budget' photo editor on the market right now is
> Photoshop Elements 3.

I'm with Gene. I'm using PS7, but if I was starting from scratch I'd buy
Elements 3. PS is a bit much, really, there's little I do with it that I
couldn't do with Elements.

I had PSP4 and PSP5, but LE came with my scanner, and I found that better.
Hence the move to PS7. But it's very dear, and circumstances mean that an
upgrade is out of the question, even at the discount.

IMHO.

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS