[OM] Re: Software for photo editing

Subject: [OM] Re: Software for photo editing
From: Steve Schaffner <sfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:39:08 -0500 (EST)
I have recently switched from Paint Shop Pro to  Picture Window Pro
(www.dl-c.com), and I am much happier.  I know others on the list use
PWP too.  It has some of the same appeal as OMs: it's much simpler than
PS (or PSP), it's powerful, and it is oriented towards photographers'
needs. Norman Koren has a nice introduction to PWP at
http://www.normankoren.com/PWP_intro.html

Steve Schaffner