[OM] Re: WTB: OM-1 viewing screen with grid

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: OM-1 viewing screen with grid
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:30:38 -0800
It is worth checking on ANY camera. The shoe on my OM-3 is very close to
perfectly level. The shoe on my OM-4t is close as well. My well used
OM-4 has a shoe that is not even close. I have found that setting the
level against the baseplate is in genreal a more accurate way to do
things. (It is also, however more awkward.) I am thinking of either
getting a few of the RRs plates with built in level, or coming up with
some way easily attaching the level to an existing RRs plate or the
baseplate of the camera body.

It pays to check your hot shoe out.

Jim Couch