[OM] Re: RF bug: was My New Super-Duper "Minimal" Kit Idea

Subject: [OM] Re: RF bug: was My New Super-Duper "Minimal" Kit Idea
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:55:15 -0800
Boris:

 Not annoying at all, actually a very good question.  I shall take the
camera with me to my next appointment with the optometrists, probably
this May or so.  BTW, my eye doc rocks.  She drives rally (
Fiat) and her summer daily ride is the new Mini Cooper S.  I trust her
implicitly, she has written the best eye scripts I have ever had, so I
know she'll fix me up right.

I just bought another SP on that evil, EVIL site, this one with
auxiliary wide/tele set.  Some may remember I asked a long time ago
about auxiliary lenses for Oly rangefinders; now I will find out if 3rd
party add-on lenses are worthwhile.  Depending on its condition, Clint
or John may have it for CLA.

I can stop any time...

Earl