[OM] Re: Go Kits and multi-camera shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Go Kits and multi-camera shooting
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:53:44 -0800 (PST)
> How do you pratice this when you carry an OM-2S and an OM-4 ?

Unless it's a wedding, where I'm shooting backup shots (which is
now digital, so that's not even valid anymore), I always am
shooting two different types of film. For me, I've found it
easier and quicker to change lenses than it is to swap cameras
and change settings.

However, my bag is JUST large enough to hold two cameras with
100mm or shorter lenses, plus a couple other lenses.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com