[OM] Re: Go Kits and multi-camera shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Go Kits and multi-camera shooting
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 00:14:51 +0100
>I don't work with two bodies at once all that often, but when I do, one
>body with lens attached is in the bag with the other lenses and the
>other is out ready for use. For a 'go' kit, I mostly use a LowePro
>Photorunner, with both shoulder strap and waistpack strap.  It has a
>dual zipper, wide opening top, so one may just grab out one body and
>drop in the other in seconds. If you simply must have neck and hands
>free and both cameras 'put away' part of the time, how about one of
>those camera holster bags at your waist? The 'extra' body/lens can just
>drop into that when necessary and no fiddling with the bag to get them
>out quickly.

Yes, I'll try something like this, but I want only one bag. So I'll
have to find the proper arrangement in the bag for 2 bodies with
lenses (plus 2 or 3 additional lenses) not banging around. I'll try
for a few days before leaving for my trip. But I'm afraid I will find
this too much of a hassle in the end. I'll try though...

Bernard