[OM] Re: E1 vs E300

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs E300
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:50:35 -0800
What I think would be really great would be a 4/3 sensor version of the
C-8080 with some the miniaturization smarts that Olympus had when the
OM-1 was designed so that it would be no bigger. It would be the
perfect travel camera not requiring a bag. Charger in the suitcase and
extra battery and memory card in your pocket.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA