[OM] Re: Fungus

Subject: [OM] Re: Fungus
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:28:50 -0800
With a notable exception being the 50mm lenses. The fastest lenses (f1.2)
have made compromises to get the speed.

Normally the faster lenses were designed to sell at a higher price and use
more costly lens elements giving better performance. One of the advantages
of faster lenses is that they are easier to focus accurately. This can be
very significant for people like me whose eyes aren't getting better with
age.

Film choice and the use of a tripod can often make a bigger difference than
the difference between good and great lenses.

-jeff