[OM] Re: zuikos on canon EOS users, please write me

Subject: [OM] Re: zuikos on canon EOS users, please write me
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:24:39 +0800
To me, there are two major reasons to take a photo, one is to capture
beautiful objects and the other is to capture the moment, place or people
that pass by me. In the second case I will try to retain the "look" that
capture in my memory. Actually, the shoot was taken in early morning
(6:41am) and I didn't want to make big change to the original look.

I'm not experience in scenic but your adjustment doesn't look natural to me
no matter it is morning or evening scene like this one:

http://www.accura.com.hk/PC.jpg

BTW, I think you should have a look on the checking target just like the
grey bar in this page:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse300/

I know you have a good calibration tool but sometimes things just get
overlooked. On my monitor I can identify all the grey blocks with the last
two (darkest two) just identifiable, to me my original merge just look fine:

http://www.accura.com.hk/PB-Mer.jpg

C.H.Ling